The DA-683 excels in power automation and power substation applications thanks to IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEEE 1588 version 2 support.
Reliable performance, low power consumption
The DA-683 features an Intel Dual Core Atom CPU running at 1.66 GHz, in a fanless design that improves reliability. In typical conditions, the system consumes only 40 watts of power under full load (with two modules inserted) to provide cost-effective and energy-efficient computing muscle.
Precision time protocol with IEEE 1588 version 2 function
The IEEE 1588 v.2 precision time protocol gives automation systems highly precise time accuracy for event logging.
Reliable and stable operations with IEC 61850-3 certification
The DA-683 DPP-T is IEC 61850-3 certified to guarantee system stability and reliability when used in power applications.
Modular design for system integration and flexibility
The DA-683 includes two independent module slots to give users greater flexibility in system integration and expansion. The computer can be customised by adding communication modules, such as an 8-port RS-232/422/485 module, 8-port RS-422/485 module, 4-port 10/100 Mbps LAN module, 8-port 10/100 Mbps switch module, or a universal PCI expansion module.
- Intel Dual Core Atom D510 1.66 GHz processor with 1 MB L2 cache
- IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 certified
- IEEE1588 verion 2 function (2 Gigabit LAN)
- 1 x 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket, supports DDR2 667 up to 2 GB max.
- 6 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet for network redundancy
- 1 CompactFlash socket, 2 serial ATA-300 connectors for storage expansion
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 4 DIs + 4 DOs (0 to 30 VDC)
- Ready-to-Run Windows Embedded Standard or Linux platform
- 19-inch rack mount model, 2U high
- Fanless design
- Redundant power input
- 100/240 VAC/VDC power input