It enables integration between the Microsoft Dynamics™ AX projects module and the Scalable Payroll Add-on Solution. As part of the integration the ability to import data from external sources is also available. Additionally, time and attendance (T&A) type calculations are provided.
The ability to automatically generated pays into a payroll journal for salaried type employees is handled by the Payroll add-on module. The Timesheets module allows staff to enter their own times into the system using a timesheet entry screen. Time data can also be captured offline and imported into the Timesheets module.
KEY FEATURES of Timesheets for Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- Quick and simple method of recording employee times
- Employee self entry via self service screen
- Automatically import data from time clocks, PDS, spreadsheets etc
- Optional grouping of individual employee timesheets by supervisor for checking purposes
- Employee time automatically posted to projects module and or payroll
- Option to produce timesheet costing ahead of pays for improved management control
- Optional auto split of time into normal and overtime with validation checks by employee
- Fast data entry option by grouping timesheets by date
- Auto generation of salaried employees times
- Fully integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics™ AX Project module
- Fully integrated with the Scalable Payroll Add-on Solution for Microsoft Dynamics™ AX
For further information about Timesheets for Microsoft Dynamics AX visit Scalable Data Systems at http://www.scalable.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Scalable Data Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Integrated Business Solutions