A special steel and heat treatment developed by NSK strengthens the inner ring against increasing hoop stress caused by rising shaft temperatures. In addition, increased hardness of the raceway surface provides longer life when foreign debris is present than that of other bearings.
- Innovative chemical composition of steel.
- Belongs to the Tough Technology™ Series.
- Special heat treatment process.
- High strength inner and outer rings.
- Higher resistance to cracks.
- Greater resistance to hoop stress.
- Reduced fracturing of bearing inner rings.
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs.
- Longer life – service life is more than twice that of conventional bearings operating under contaminated conditions.
- Greater dimensional stability under high temperatures (to 200°C).