The Dremel Stylus is a unique tool for people who are passionate about hands-on projects. This ergonomic tool is perfect for all applications such as finishing, intricate sanding, polishing, cleaning, engraving and much more.
Dremel Stylus Tool Features include:
- Patented nose tip control - On/Off at front of tool for one handed operation
- Variable speed 5,000 - 25,000 RPM for superior performance and control
- Pistol grip design for outstanding balance, performance and precision control
- Docking station - Holds the Stylus during projects while charging battery.
- Soft grip housing for superior comfort and control
- 7.2V integrated lithium ion battery - Holds a charge 6 times longer than Ni-Cd
- Tool will hold a charge for up to 2 years
- No battery "memory effects" - Can be recharged at anytime without reducing the charge capacity
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the RS Components team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia's leading distributor of electronic, electrical and industrial components