Henrob can offer its own range of designs or collaborate with a customer's preferred contractor. A tool hanger normally works in conjunction with a spring or air-operated tool balancer. Functions can include:
- tool gyration in 2 planes
- mounting for control handles including two-handed safety system
- mounting of local control box or electrical isolator
- mounting for a rivet spool
- hydraulic hose support
- mountings for rivet placement guides
A selection of configurations is available, including a unique rotary manifold that allows a tool to rotate 180 degrees independent of the hydraulic hoses.