Our toolmaking department has a highly skilled workforce that is able to offer customers a complete tooling package - from tool design, to production of the tool, to component sampling.
Toolmaking and Engineering departments work closely with our injection moulding facilities enabling adjustments, modifications, and sampling to be completed within short lead times. By working alongside customers, we can promptly implement modifications to components at the customer’s request.
Located adjacent to the moulding shop our toolmaking department is very tightly integrated with the moulding process. Being an in-house operation it reduces many misunderstandings that are often associated with the use of outside suppliers and delays.
Some of the key benefits of dealing with Anthony Innovations for your tooling requirements include:
- Tool maintenance is provided free for the life of the job.
- Tooling is designed as an integral part of the product development process.
- Tools are designed to be efficiently maintained with critical areas inserted for fine tuning and modifications
- High quality of workmanship of tooling and products.
- Design, manufacture, testing and maintenance of the tool are backed up by our ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance accreditation.
- Single supplier for tooling and moulding.
For further information about Toolmaking Services visit Anthony Innovations at http://www.anthonyinnovations.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Anthony Innovations team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Concept, Design, Solution