Since 2004, the founder of Top Class Accounts, Dionne Nancarrow, has provided bookkeeping services to clientele in a wide variety of industries, all around Melbourne. Dionne's energy, enthusiasm and passion for excellence resulted in an ever-expanding list of happy clientele and so, in 2007, and with a team of about ten bookkeepers, Dionne incorporated Top Class Accounts.
We now have approximately 35 bookkeepers, a support team which includes accountants, team leaders, a qualified trainer, finance/admin staff, an HR officer, and executive management skilled in operations, IT, and marketing.
As the team grew, and clients requested more and more services from us, in July 2012 Top Class Accounting was also launched to provide business advisory, company taxation, and individual tax accounting services.
• We provide only fully tested and qualified bookkeepers
• All bookkeepers have access to full accounting support from our office
• Tailored Bookkeeping Procedures to ensure your accounts role is transparent
• Top Class Bookkeeping 'Remote Support' is available to all clients with an internet connection
• Tailored Accountant Checklist at end of financial year to streamline your accounting
Our experienced bookkeepers will support and work closely with your accountant to streamline the bookkeeping process in line with their recommendations. Top Class Accounts bookkeepers also have access to ongoing reliable phone support provided by Top Class Accounts' accountants. This essential communication process improves accuracy and timeliness of data thereby reducing your bookkeeping and accounting costs.