TTi has a range of pump and regulator sizes to ideally suit your application.
Features and benefits of the TTi 1000L Field Spray Unit include:
- Filtration system with check valve for easy on site maintenance and rigid steel frame with handling bars for secure lifting and tying down.
- Units have been fully galvanised for durability.
- Optional features include: Quick fill kit, and 6m heavy duty polyethylene spray boom complete with nozzles and mounting hardware.
- Overall Dimensions (mm): 1750L x 1430W x 1000H
- Low profile design keeps centre of gravity as low as possible for added stability in steep terrain
- 1000L UV stabilised and chemical resistant polyethylene spray tank
- Genuine reliable Honda GX200 motor with 3 year factory warranty
- 75L/min 218psi pump
- Poly hose reel with 30m x 10mm spray hose
- Accurate and simple to use Bertolini pressure regulator and gauge
- Bypass to tank
- Suction filter with auto shut off valve allows easy cleaning without losing spray contents
- Sump in tank for maximum use of contents and easy cleaning
- Heavy duty spray gun with swivel connector to prevent hose tangles
- Sturdy hot-dip galvanised steel frame
- Convenient handling bars for lifting and anchoring
- Easy to read calibration on tank side for quick measurement of contents
Optional Quick Fill Kit:
- Max flow 80L/min at 15bar
- 6m of 38mm suction hose
- Venturi anti-pollution suction head
- In-line floating filter