A total of 9 different units ranging from 52”cut GM228D through to 192”/16ft of the GM580D, not forgetting the NEW GM4000-D a 60hp 11ft cut unit with zero turn and a massive 12 acres/hour coverage. All units are liquid cooled diesel engines, allowing the right match for your application.
- 228-D Highly manoeuvrable trim mower, two and four wheel drive diesel powered units which use 132, 157 or 183 cm rotary recycler cutting units.
- 328-D With over 25 years of proven history, reliability, versatility and durability. Two and four wheel drive diesel powered, trim mower which use 132, 157 or 183cm rotary style, recycler cutting units. Attachments include sweepers and leaf mulchers.
- 3000-D Two or four wheel drive diesel powered with a choice of five cutting units available. This unit will mow up to 1.9 hectares per hour. Options include a rotary broom, blower and enclosed cab.
- 3500-D Kubota diesel powered and fitted with sidewinder cutting units allowing the operator to shift the three cutting units from side-to-side while mowing. Also has a full rear roller to produce a striped after cut appearance
- 455-D A manoeuvrable out front 320cm cutting unit mows up to 3.2 hectares per hour. Peugeot diesel powered out front rotary with a cutting height range from 2.54 to 12.7 cms.
- 4000-D Powered by a Kubota diesel engine, fitted with three separate cutting units with cutting width of 335cm which will mow 4.3 hectares per hour. Highly manoeuvrable, with an out front rotary deck and independently located decks on each side. Suitable for a wide variety of turf conditions.
- 4500-D / 4700-D These units combine contour following ability with productivity of up to 4.3 hectares per hour. Powered by Kubota diesel and combining bi-directional full-time four wheel drive for dependable traction and hill climbing ability.
- 580-D The series leader in productivity and flexibility with 3 cutting units cutting a five metre width and able to deliver up to 5.9 hectares per hour mowing. Available in either two or four wheel drive and powered by a Mitsubishi diesel engine.
To Know about Toro Commercial Equipment /Groundsmaster Series Please click here