Intuitive touch screens are used in a variety of applications to decrease training times, increase productivity, create higher quality products and services, and raise profits.
Typical applications and industries in which touch screen input devices may be found include:
- Retail and hospitality
- Industrial and Scientific
- Military and Aerospace
- Medical systems
- Entertainment and Gaming
- Transportation and automotive
- Finance and Banking
Designers and system integrators are turning increasingly to resistive touchscreens to enhance the appearance and functionality of their products.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you how our EziTouch touch screen technology can enhance your product or system by providing a cost effective and flexible control interface.
The Entech developed EziTouch range of touch screens offer a number of innovative design features that will enhance any touch screen enabled system.
- Cost-effective 4 wire resistive touch screen technology
- Continuous-conductor design for maximum reliability
- Hard coated, non-glare polyester finish
- Multi-screened inks for highest accuracy
- Integrated controller electronics options
- Small non-active borders
- Glass or polycarbonate backing plate
- Various termination options
- Range of interfaces including PS2, USB, RS-232
- Standard sizes including 6", 12" and 15" models
- Custom designs and layouts also available
- Fast-turnaround on new designs and configurations
- Designed and Manufactured in ISO-9001 facility
Our design team will work with you to formulate the touch screen subsystem that meets your exact requirements.
For detailed electrical and mechanical specifications on the EziTouch range, visit our Specifications page.