The 4” Joey is a complete control system in itself and is available in both wireless and wall mount versions.
The Joey will talk directly to any equipment, whether it is AV equipment such as plasmas, projectors, DVD players etc or air conditioning, lighting systems and so on.
Joey utilises a drag and drop style authoring program that simplifies the building of macros and creation of screens.
- Panel Type: Colour LCD, CCFL Backlight. Power save
- Panel Size: 4.0" diagonal
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Brightness: 80cd/m2 (Typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 17:1 (Typical)
- Display Colour: 8 Colour
- Connectivity: Wireless – Digital Optical Wireless® Serial Programming port
- Power Supply: Wireless (4 x AA Batteries, supplied)
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 88mm x 135mm x 48mm
- Performance: Infra Red output up to 40m. Digital 4 x 6 Matrix touchscreen overlay with audio feedback. 8,000mW signal power
- Weight: 300g
- Inclusions: Joey Authoring Software, Graphics Library, Device Codeset Library, Programming cable, 4X AA Batteries