Apply Labels Simply and Firmly
Towa Label Applicator APN-60 is an epoch-making tool specially designed to simply and firmly dispense and apply barcode labels, general labels and/ or seals in roll.
With this machine you will be able to dispense various kinds of labels in an easy manner given that no mechanical adjustment is required. The APN-60 Label Applicator supports label size 18mm – 60mm (Stroke) up to 25mm -60mm (Width).
Towa Label Applicator APN-60 includes a “Mech- Sensor System” to automatically detect labels of different strokes eliminating the need for manual alignment when you load labels.
The Towa Label Applicator APN-60 can be operated like Hand Labeller and is able to satisfy the needs of a variety of business such as Retailers, Logistics, Couriers, Agriculture and Fishery, Manufactures among others.
This is a convenient and durable device that can help to increase the number of items that you can label every day.
Easy to use
- Load the label in roll on the hub, remove Label holder turning it counters clockwise and pull it toward you before label loading.
- Label comes out from the front of tool (Fig. 1) when pull Lever.
- Apply the label at the place you want (Fig. 2).
- Simply and firmly dispense and apply a variety of labels.
- It can use labels and seal in roll as well as labels or barcode labels printed by printer and rewind in roll.
- It can dispense a different size of labels without any adjustment.
- Space saving design.
- Label Gap: 2-3mm.
- Label size: Stroke: 18-60mm - Width: 25 -60mm.
- Max outside diameter: 100mm.
- Labels must be more than 50µm thick.
- Some types of film, synthetic paper, and other special labels may not be supported.
- Please ask for details before using special labels.
For more information visit www.labelpower.com.au