This toxic storage cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 160 litres of Class 6 toxic substances and to capture and prevent any accidental spills.
Store up to six 20 litre drums in this 160L toxic safety storage cabinet.
- Isolate and lock poisonous liquids within the toxic storage cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all toxic substances together and away from non-compatible products.
- All toxic safety cabinets feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each toxic storage cabinet includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- The safety cabinet’s base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The toxic safety storage cabinet walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.
All toxic substances safety cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4452.
The safety cabinets are designed for indoor use.
Class 6 – toxic substances (AS4452-1997)
Substances liable either to cause death or serious injury or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.