The display has been designed to be wall mounted. An optional panel mounting kit is available if required. Scaling and alarm relay setup is achieved via pushbutton operation.
Input range is set via user selectable link settings. In addition to the standard mA and DC voltage inputs the instrument may be factory configured to accept inputs from 4 wire mV output load cells/pressure transducers.
A 18VDC unregulated transmitter supply is provided as standard on models with AC supplies. An optional isolated and regulated transducer excitation voltage is available to suit various sensors or transmitters. Two relays are included to provide high and low alarm outputs.
The face of the TP40S can be customised with a legend and a bargraph scale to suit the application. For example the display can be showing the contents of a tank as a percentage. The legend could be ”%” and the bargraph scale could be 1 - 100 with graduations of 10 (as shown in the illustration).
Features of TP40S - 200mm Bargraph Display:
- 20mA, 4-20mA, 0-100mV, 0-1V, 0-10V or 0-100V input (Optional 4 wire strain bridge/pressure sensor input)
- Push button calibration
- Two relays for high and low setpoint
- Weatherproof (IP65) enclosure
- 40 Segment bar graph display
- 200mm high intensity LED segments
- 18VDC unregulated transmitter supply on AC models
- Automatic digital filter
- Selectable display brightness
- Selectable bar or dot display (single or double dots)
- Input over current protection
- 2 year guarantee
Applications of TP40S - 200mm Bargraph Display:
- High visibility tank contents indication
- Speed indication - the legend can be RPM and the scale in actual revolutions
- Flow rate