Rating: 550 Amp - C02
500 Amp - (Mixed gases)
Duty cycle: 100%
Wire size: 1.0 - 1.6mm
- Torch head built in two stainless steel layers, providing rigidity that ensures resistance in case of collisions
- Integrated cooling system, water flow in the torch head eliminating the need for outside hosing
- Water inlet flow has separate passage from return flow, allowing cold water to reach the nozzles end for a more efficient cooling operation
- Nozzle with internal cooling channels and water circulation chamber at the end
- The nozzle cooling allows extended torch use, decreasing consumables temperature and minimising spatter adherence
- Possibility of ice-cold water cooling through the utilisation of special refrigerant, allowing for considerable increase in duty cycle
- Usage recommended for high duty cycle processes, avoiding the early tip deformation which causes gas turbulence and corresponding welding porosity.
- The CRO torch head system may be developed to meet special projects, subject to viabIity. They may include applications of different ratings and wire sizes, lengths and angles such as: right, 22°, 40°, 45°, 60° and 65°.
To view more information including technical specifications please click here.