TR Munchers - EZstrip™ CT201
A new addition to the EZstrip™ family of products, the CT201 TR Muncher® has been designed specifically to meet on-site tanker discharge requirements and sludge/fat processing, for maceration of solids within the flow and protection of downstream equipment from blockages.
Installation of the EZstrip™ CT201 TR Muncher® is simple, with in-line flanges or the option of tanker coupling connections. Quick release inspection covers also allow in-situ replacement of the cutters, which can be specified to either 8.0mm, 5.5mm and 3.0mm thickness, to match the optimum particle size for specific process requirements.
TR Munchers - EZstrip™ CT203/CT205
Designed specifically for the efficient maceration of abrasive sludges, the EZstrip™ CT203/05 TR Munchers are very effective in capturing irregular shaped objects. The layback cutter shafts on this Muncher are set at an angle to the incoming flow. If a rejection cycle is necessary, the object can drop into the built-in trash trap set clear of and below the cutter stacks, preventing damage. The trash trap is fitted with a large diameter access port to enable easy removal, cleaning and flushing.
Features and Benefits:
- TR Munchers - EZstrip™ CT201
- A 'quick release' access port allows the cutter assembly to be maintained in-place without removing the equipment and therefore reduces maintenance time.
- Rotational speed produces high torque, resulting in lower operating power at 1.5 or 2.2kW, which are available with energy efficient motors.
- Lower cutter tip speeds dramatically reduce wear rates. Slow speeds also ensure low noise and vibration, and good abrasion resistance.
- The off-loading requirements for 'on-stand' tankering are matched by the Munchers capacity.
- Pull-back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline.
- TR Munchers - EZstrip™ CT203/205
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids maceration
- Shafts operate at differential speeds to promote a tearing action on the solids
- Pull back cutter stack allows removal without disturbing the pipeline
- Cantilever shaft design eliminates the need for bottom bearings and seals, significantly reducing wearing components
- Patented built-in trash trap with clean-out ports to catch any rejected material
- Low cutter tip speeds, low power and low noise level
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
- Munchers can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC