Track Loaders | Compact
Introducing the new compact Track Loaders CL35 & CL45 from IHI.
Features of Track Loaders
- Advanced Design
- Ready to revolutionise the world of track loaders.
With their stable form with low centre of gravity, you'll find high performance that's just waiting to take on the tough jobs.
Based on a rock-solid concept and heavy-duty construction, the CL35 & CL45 are designed to show off their high usability and functionality even in adverse working conditions, from the blistering desert to freezing winter environments.
With a proven track record in heavy equipment, IHI's hydraulic system accurately responds to the will of the operator. Comfort, ease of use, eco-friendliness, durability and reliability, as well as easy maintenance.
Developed through the pursuit of what a track loaders should do and what they should be, the CL35 & CL45 are ready to revolutionise the way you work, wherever in the world you are.
- Designed from the operator's Perspective
- The canopy with its wide-open front end allows easy getting in and out, and provides an airy operating space. Designed with the operator in mind, the cockpit provides lots of leg room, void of any pedals because all operations are consolidated onto the joysticks. This design will enable operators to work, seated in comfort, even in harsh operating environments.
- The one-piece moulded high-back seat has slide and height adjustable suspension.
- Capitalizing on Our Proven Hydraulics System
The use of high-performance hydraulics improves travel linearity and reduces wobbling, making it easier to move and yielding higher productivity.
Travel and attachment operations are as smooth as silk by virtue of the hydraulic joystick lever, allowing the operator to get more done while experiencing less fatigue.
- Simple Design Addresses Operator's Wishes
- Segmented sprockets have been adopted for the undercarriage, which is crucial to maintenance. The large rear hatch makes maintenance a breeze. A swinging oil cooler and tilt-back radiator make cleaning easy
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Next-Generation Standard
- Low Fuel Consumption System
- To regulate engine output, this model features the Eco Mode button. A simple push of the button will adjust the engine speed to 1500rpm from any current engine revolution.
- Reduce fuel consumption, coupled with the large-capacity 91 litre fuel tank, means longer hours of operation and less downtime for refuelling.
Superior Comfort And Usability
- Well thought-out mainframe design delivers a wide angle view to the rear.
- Open leg room and operator's seat give a leisurely, airy operating space.
- Equipped with high-back seat with slide and height adjustment.
- Hydraulic joystick lever smooths out travel and attachment operations.
- Standard equipped proportional switch simplifies auxiliary operations.
- Standard equipped Arm-Float function makes it easy to pack down surfaces.
- CL35 & CL45 accommodate a wide working range and achieves dumping height tops in its class.
- Departure angle is largest in its class at 32o.
- Various attachments can be installed.
CL35/CL45 ROPS Cabin:
- Front Door is hinged and detachable, equipped with a Wiper and a Window Washer.
- Side Glasses slide vertically
- Fail-safe switch to prevent interference with Attachment
- Car Heater is not equipped
Optional CL35/CL45 Air Conditioner:
- Interior unit is located behind the operating seat.
- Condenser is installed horizontally at the upper engine cover.