The mat is laid between the railway tracks and on each side of the track to absorb any oil or diesel that leaks from locomotives. It is secured between and beside the railway track by laying blue metal on the edges of the mat or nailed to the sleepers.
The mat is oil absorbent, water repellent, robust and not easily torn. The mat will last outdoors exposed to U.V. for 12 -18 months.
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877