We use enhanced GPS services with custom features built for our clients.
Our range of services includes:
- Tracking and Monitoring of mobile and static assets, including real-time location, tracking, immobilisation and recovery
- Fleet and Asset Management Services, including real-time tracking and management to improve scheduling, route management and usage
- Wireless communication applications using GPRS services for automatic vehicle location, meter reading and vehicle identification directly or through third-party service providers
- Personal tracking for high-risk personnel and/or vulnerable individuals, including the elderly and intellectually disabled
- Children's monitoring services to ensure the safe travel of your child, including mobile communication services
- Valuables tracking for precious and important items
- Panic alarm devices for sole workers or persons with vulnerability
- Military and security applications
2007 will see content-based services such as roadside assistance, up-to-date traffic info and navigation
Our solutions are leased or purchased by companies, government agencies and persons.
Using enhanced GPS services together with our business partners, we operate a comprehensive network of vehicle location, monitoring and compliance.
These are operated through a licensed security company ensuring we meet privacy concerns.
Consider a situation where your child is driving a vehicle traveling at high speed.
Our systems will detect this and notify the parent.
We can immobilise the vehicle with the authorisation of the parent, and notify authorities where required.
What better deterrent to inappropriate vehicle behaviour than for the driver to understand they are being monitored 24/7.
Together with our business partners, who include global leading companies and security firms, we can also:
- identify is a person has varied from traditional or authorised routes
- provide instant location and a history of movements including time
- notify the authorities of duress signals or panic alarms concurrently with parents
- Message the driver or other persons using GPRS or SMS
- Activate zone management requests, including no-go zones
We encourage you to contact us to explore these options.