Tractor Loader Backhoe
The 110 Tractor Loader Backhoe is the first product in company history to be developed and built by all three John Deere equipment divisions.
By leveraging the strengths of the Commercial & Consumer Equipment, Agricultural, and Construction & Forestry Divisions, John Deere's 110 TLB provides customers a high level of power, productivity, and versatility on farm, landscape, and construction sites.
The 110 TLB is assembled in the USA at John Deere's Augusta, Georgia, factory (JDCP, John Deere Commercial Products). The loader for the 110 TLB is manufactured at John Deere Welland Works, Ontario, Canada.
The backhoe for the 110 TLB is manufactured at John Deere Dubuque Works, Dubuque, Iowa. The tractor unit for the 110 TLB is available only in 4WD configuration with loader installed. It is available less backhoe as a heavy-duty loader tractor.
Rear tractor rockshaft is standard equipment. Three-point hitch (either standard or hydraulic) may be ordered for field installation. The backhoe cannot be ordered separately.
Typical compact tractor loader backhoe applications would include:
- Rental to contractors and homeowners completing construction activities
- Installation or service of utilities at residential or construction job sites
- Residential or commercial development finish grading
- Excavation and preparation for construction of building foundations
- Emergency utility service excavation for repair
- Utility tractor chores such as lot mowing and cleanup, seedbed preparation, etc.
- Maintenance tasks at institutions or plant facilities
- Maintenance of irrigation systems
To Know More about Tractor Loader Backhoe Please click here