Features of the GS1 GTIN 14 Trade Unit Label:
- No text, graphics or different background colours is allowed inside the Light Margins (excepting of course the GTIN14 Barcode).
- The .eps Barcode image must never be converted to another graphics format, cropped or stretched such that the resulting printed Barcode may fail GS1 Verification Testing.
- GS1 measures each and every bar and space width and height to ensure optimal decoding speed at the Warehouse.
- A minimum Barcode Height of 32mm applies to all magnifications.
- If printing directly onto corrugated cartons then must use ITF-14 Barcode (contact us for details).