The Height Bars are available in three standard lengths: 2, 3 or 6 metres and come with suspension chain and hanger assemblies.
Powder coated safety yellow with reflected diagonal stripes, they carry the text “LOW CLEARANCE” with the specified height in black letters on a white background. (Please specify)
Use height bars at locations where vehicles first enter an undercover area or encounter an overhead obstruction, where the clearance in either case is;
- (i) 3 metres or less if only cars or light vans are likely to use the facility or
- (ii) 4.6 metres or less in all other areas.
Specifications of Traffic Control - Height Bars:
- Description: Suspended height bar with hanger assemblies and chains.
- Material: 97 x 42mm galvanised tube with 6mm galvanised chain
- Length: 2, 3 or 6 metres
- Chain: 6mm links.
- Two lengths 600 mm long
- Finish: Safety yellow powder coated over galvanised steel
- Installation: Masonary anchors to building
- 2 metres - 11kg approx
- 3 metres - 15kg approx
- 6 metres - 28kg approx
For further information about the Traffic Control - Height Bars visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease