Broadacre Trailed Spraying Equipment
The new COMMANDER V 5000 Vantage Sprayer is part of HARDI Australia's broadacre trailed spraying equipment.
An integrated broadacre spraying solution, the COMMANDER V 5000 Vantage Sprayer brings together the benefits of two successful class leading design HARDI sprayers at the right price.
- Simple and easy to use fluid system of the NAVIGATOR.
- Strength, reliability and capacity of the COMMANDER.
Features of the COMMANDER 5000 V Broadacre Trailed Sprayer
- The COMMANDER V 5000 broadacre trailed sprayer provides integrated spraying solutions for optimised application efficiency and better productivity
- Designed to cope with tough broadacre spraying conditions
- Available in 5000 litre capacity and Eagle booms from 24 to 30 metres
- All primary operations are designed to be simple, logical and easy to use through multi-function SmartValves powered by a robust cast iron diaphragm pump
- The integrated tank and chassis design ensures exceptional strength and provides a very low centre of gravity with excellent crop clearance
- Smooth ride suspension
- Chemical Induction
- Easy Clean Filter
- The fluid volume in the tank moves forward as it empties maintaining proportional weight distribution on the drawbar
- The front platform gains easy access to the main tank and the 500L rinse tank positioned over the axle provides ample volume for flushing the fluid system
- A wide paralift delivers torsion strength and boom stability and gives effortless boom height control to 2.2 metres
Chemical transfer with TurboFiller or optional GranniPot uses a patented vortex mixing action and venturi vacuum. Contact HARDI Australia for more information on their broadacre trailed spraying equipment.