- The course demonstrates the benefits that can be gained by the organisation through the application of various interactive exercises.
- This workshop outlines various approaches to deployment which can be undertaken and particularly focuses upon the linkage of project selection to the improvement of your organisations business outcomes.
- Through the use of interactive exercises and SPC software this training includes an overview of modules such as; Process Mapping, Basic Statistics and Graphing (i.e. types of distributions and descriptive statistical tools), Measurement Systems Analysis, 5S and Visual Controls, Just-In-Time, Hypothesis Testing, Design of Experiments (DOE) and Total Productive Maintenance.
- This training uses the DMAIC framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to project work.
- This workshop also includes sections of change management, project selection, project management and benefits capture.
Who should attend?
Continuous Improvement Managers and those who are tasked with overseeing change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.