- This training is focused upon the learner becoming confident is the use of the tools necessary to be able to effectively conduct a Kaizen Blitz and 5S Project.
- During this training module, learners will be guided through an intensive Kaizen & 5S Project.^ If training is conducted in the learners workplace then a project will be selected based upon business needs. If the training is off-site then a simulated exercise will be undertaken. In both situations the projects will be conducted under the guidance of our experienced instructors.
- This course is a powerful way to introduce Lean Six Sigma into an organisation using an approach whereby continuous improvements within the workplace become the language of the business, "The way we work".
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Department Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Continuous Improvement Managers and key Production Team Leaders.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.