- Lean is a powerful continuous improvement methodology which focuses the learner on gaining the skills necessary to identify and reduce non-value added steps within a process, whether they be manufacturing or transactional in nature.
- Through the use of interactive exercises this training is focused upon the learner gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively use tools such as; Value Stream Mapping, 5S and Visual Control, Total productive Maintenance, Change-over Reduction, Just-In-Time, Poka-Yoke, and Kaizen Blitz.
- Upon successful completion our instructors will guide the learners through a Lean Project^ at no extra cost to ensure that learners are able to convert their learned skills into real outcomes and benefits for the organisation for which they work.
Who should attend?
- Departmental Managers, Training Managers, Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Engineers, IT Managers and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.