- Six Sigma is a powerful continuous improvement methodology which focuses upon the learner gaining the skills and confidence necessary to identify and reduce variation within processes, whether they be manufacturing or transactional in nature.
- Through the use of interactive exercises and SPC Software this training includes modules such as; Basic Statistics and Graphing, (i.e. types of distributions and descriptive statistical tools) Measurement Systems Analysis, probability theory, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, control charting and regression analysis.
- This training uses the DMAIC framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to project work.
- Upon successful completion our instructors will guide the learners through a Six Sigma Measurement Project^ at no extra cost to ensure that learners are able to convert their learned skills into real outcomes and benefits for the organisation for which they work.
Who should attend?
- Departmental Managers, Training Managers, Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Engineers, IT Managers and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.