- Based upon Lean principles, Value Stream Mapping is a powerful tool to identify opportunities for process improvements within an organisation
- It allows an organisation to identify those constraints preventing processes from flowing at their most optimum.
- Mapping the Value Stream
- Understanding Product Groups and types of Information Flow
- Assessing the Value Added at each step of the process
- Identifying and reducing waste
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Department Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Continuous Improvement Managers
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.