Trajectaflex Resin Firing Nozzle
The Trajectaflex Resin Firing Nozzle is a steel nozzle designed to shoot a two pack synthetic resin capsule into a pre drilled bolt hole for resin set bolting. It consists of a tension spring with an adaptor at each end, a nylon inner tube and an exchangeable tip with air exhaust slots.
The Trajectaflex Resin Firing Nozzle is fixed at the end of the jumbo rail to an independent slide, allowing it to be extended and retracted past the end of the jumbo boom.
Resin capsules are loaded into a manifold located at the operators platform. The capsules are then shot with air pressure via a delivery line along the jumbo boom passing through the Trajectaflex nozzle and up the pre drilled hole.
Advantages of the Trajectaflex
- Safe and efficient method of installing resin set bolts
- Installing ground support as you advance forward is easily adhered to using this system.
- The Trajectaflex resin installation is a single pass system for installing resin set bolts. With a dual boom development jumbo the bolt hole can be drilled with one boom while the other boom inserts the resin and the bolt.
- Loading resin capsules from the jumbo platform means far less time on and off the machine reducing operator fatigue and chance of injury.
- Locating the pre drilled hole using the Trajectaflex nozzle is simplified due to the nozzles robustness and design. The hole can be probed for without damage to the nozzle.
- With the collar of the pre drilled hole engaged and a slight boom movement, the nozzle will flex and self index, pushing the nozzle tip up into the hole.
- Checking physically for correct bolt hole alignment is eliminated, therefore reducing the operators chance of fatigue and injury due to less on and off the operators platform.
- The need for a jumbo operator’s offsider (nipper) is significantly reduced.