This unique software helps you pre-program instruments, store and organize your test data, and generate detailed graphs and reports needed to effectively communicate results.
The TRAKPRO software program is included free with every Q-TRAK™ Plus IAQ Monitor, SIDEPAK™ Personal Aerosol Monitor, SIDEPAK™ SP730 OR SP530 Personal Sampling Pumps, DUSTTRAK™ Aerosol Monitor, AEROTRAK™ 9000 Nanoparticle Aerosol Monitor, AEROTRAK™ Particle Counters Handheld, AEROTRAK™ Particle Counters Portable, and P-TRAK™ Ultrafine Particle Counter.
This package is a truly integrated software tool for many health and safety measurement applications.
TRAKPRO software is the ideal tool for indoor air quality studies, exposure studies or environmental monitoring.
TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software allows you to view, organize, analyze and save data quickly and efficiently. Easily download data from any of these instruments and generate detailed graphs and reports.
Data from any of the instruments can be overlapped for a truly comprehensive picture of test results.
Users can select from a wide range of presentation formats and can configure TSI instruments, including such functions as date, time and logging parameters.
Features and Benefits of TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software:
- Display data in color or black and white, in tabular or graphical form
- Combine multiple data sets into a single graph for comparison
- Define and upload data logging protocols for unattended Q-TRAK, SIDEPAK, DUSTTRAK, AEROTRAK, or P-TRAK monitor operation
- Enter and upload calibration factors for the DUSTTRAK and SIDEPAK AM510 monitors
- Create template files and merge with SIDEPAK Sampling Pump history files to create detailed reports
- Export data to other software
- TRAKPRO v.3.62: Microsoft Windows® XP, 2000
- TRAKPRO v.3.41: Microsoft Windows® XP, 2000, Me, NT®, 98
- RS232 serial port (for Q-TRAK, DUSTTRAK and P-TRAK only)
- USB port (for all SIDEPAK and AEROTRAK instruments)