These transit time flow meters (TTFM) are suitable for a variety of industrial applications and specifically in waste water management. They are also available in different formats including wall mount, DIN rail mount and portable with power supplies from 12-36VDC, AC, battery or even solar powered installations.
In many cases, the sensors can be installed without breaking into the pipe, these can be used for chemicals, oils and also sanitary flow applications of liquids. Accuracy of 1% can be achieved with repeatability of 0.2% in good installations. Some TTFMs can even calculate calorific heat flow directly.
The TTFM series main features are:
- Clamp-on sensors: it is not necessary to stop the flow to install them
- Analogue (4-20 ma), pulses (relays), frequency(OCT) and MODBUS RS485 outputs
- All the measurements could be driven to the RS485 in order to save data into a PC remotely transmitted by telemetry
- Water treatment, slurry and process water pumping
- Flow balancing
- Hydro-electric, cooling, anti-fire stations
- Domestic water supply
- Oil and chemical industries
- Extraction industries
- Food, paper and pharmaceutical industry
As every application varies, please contact us for datasheets or application assistance to determine the right product for your needs.