Relative Humidity Measurement close to 100% RH is difficult for capacitive sensors. E+E EE32 & EE33 use a new heated detector, and proprietary coating to achieve reliable measurements in high RH up to 100bar pressure [15bar standard]. Configurations include, wall, duct and remote sensor variations with optional digital display, internal alarm, pluggable sensors and different probe lengths.
Features of the EE33 sensor
- Range 0-100% RH Temperatures -40 to 180C
- Calculation of Dew Point, Frost point, and other variables
- Two freely selectable and scaleable analog outputs
- Ethernet port and optional PC data logging software
- RS485 Modbus networking for 32 transmitters
The EE33 is a highly advanced and rugged RH transmitter with networking capability and many physical arrangements. ECEFast can help select the best solution for your RH measurement needs