At present, two types of gauges are used :
- Silicium semiconductor strain gauges
- Strain gauges with thick layer plating onto a ceramic support which ensure long life and excellent resistance to corrosive environments.
The principle used by GEORGIN for their product manufacture is the piezo-resistive effect sensor : under the effect of pressure, a distortion provokes proportional variations in a resistance bridge which are converted into an electric signal.
- GR/GA Series - Low cost mode
- TR/TA-12 Series Flush Cell - Industrial model
- TR/TA-02 Series Stainless Steel Head - Industrial model
- TR/TA-01 Series - Industrial model
- SR/SA Series - Small size type
- VR/VA Series - Low pressure model
- WR/WA series - flush diaphragm - Low pressure model