On-site kitchens and dinersare designed to ensure the maximum comfort and enjoyment for residents. Because our designs are modular, the size of your kitchen or diner can expand or contract with the size of your project.
Each transportable kitchen and diner is individual and designed based on your specific requirements.
- Cooking and preparation facilities include areas and equipment for cooking, general prep, vegetable and meat prep, pastry, direct serve cooking and serveries for hot and cold food and beverages.nPot and dish wash areas are included. Our kitchen designs allow for effective separation of dirty dishes from clean areas of the kitchen
- Storage facilities are included within the kitchen building for defrost, day use chill and frozen food, dry storage, bulk storage, recycle and waste room and delivery dock / materials handling
- Food and safety standards are met at all relevant elements including stainless steel benches and canopies, insect control, ventilation, non-slip floors and emergency exit and fire control systems
- Our designs provide for a modern open plan, high ceiling “bistro” style ambience in the dining room. The design considers and allows for smooth and effective flow of patrons with different needs and requirements. The design is a result of many years of experience resulting in a range of dining rooms proven to be very effective in servicing remote village requirements
- Mixing of round and rectangular tables can be used to encourage different size groups of diners to congregate