This product is suitable for businesses with more than 25 employees and has been established for over 5 years.
AB Autopack has released the model 60CZH30 Tray Packer, a low cost tray and shrink packaging system that enables small producers to pack their product for efficient handling in automated warehousing systems:
- Automatic tray packer and shrink wrapper.
- The model 60CZH30 was designed to fit the slow to medium production lines, featuring: simplicity, versatility, small size and small capital outlay.
- The machine consists of a product infeed and collation section working in conjunction with an indexing tray carrier.
- The infeed section pre-groups the product, while the tray carrier draws the blank and pre-forms the tray before indexing forward to load the product, apply glue and fold the flaps.
- When complete, the full tray passes through the shrink wrapper, where polyethylene film is wrapped around the tray then shrunk to form a solid pack ready to stack on pallet.
- The shrink-wrap film can be printed with bar codes to assist warehouse inventory management.
- The machine features a Nordson Hot melt unit and a PLC control for precise index positioning and glue application.
- Depending on product and method of collation, the machine can pack 12 to 15 trays per minute