Used as a heavy duty safety measure to secure firm footing while highlighting the edge of the step, Tredmaxx products are manufactured from industrial grade fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) or marine grade aluminium with a silicon oxide gritted wear and corrosion resistant surface.
Supplied cut to length for installation on any substrate, Tredmaxx products can be easily installed with adhesives and / or mechanical fixings.
Tredmaxx products have achieved the highest slip resistance classification V - "very low risk" of slipping when wet.
Tredmaxx products have been wet pendulum and dry floor friction tested in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4586:2004 – Slip Resistance Classification of New Pedestrian Surface Materials.
- Highest slip resistance classification
- Corrosion and fire resistant
- Long wearing and low maintenance
- Easily, rapidly installed onto any concrete, steel, wood or mesh surfaces
- Light but strong impact strength
- Reduced safety risk for installer / public
- For new projects, retrofitting or upgrades
- Flat pack delivery for difficult access areas
- Multiple off the shelf profiles and grits available
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic (FRP only)
- Designed to comply with Australian and New Zealand building codes and standards
- Service platforms and mezzanines
- Warehouses and loading bays
- Airports and shopping centres
- Pedestrian pathways and footbridges
- Community centres and car parks