This smart remote control system uses an infared signal with line-of-sight control for added safety. If the operator comes within six feet (one meter) of the roller's front or rear sensing eye with the control box, the unit will stop moving and vibrating. A smart machine for any jobsite.
- Maintenance-free/lubrication oil-free lower end including drum drive and exciters.
- Below the axle exciter in each drum allows for more efficient transfer of compaction energy to the soil for superior compaction results.
- The transparent Engine Control Module (ECM) with diagnostic LEDs monitors machine functions such as oil pressure, engine temperature, glow plug, battery, tip over and air cleaner capacity for easy operation and troubleshooting.
- Design patented RT rollers feature an easy to open hood made from a heavy-duty molded material that is extremely durable, rust-free and virtually dent-free.
- Removable fuel and hydraulic tanks along with hydraulic connectors located on one side of the unit provide for easy accessibility and improved overall serviceability.
- These trench rollers are ideally suited for the compaction of sub bases for foundations, roads and parking lots; the sheepsfoot drums and vibration speed also offer optimum compaction of cohesive soils.
- With 16-channel transmission multiple rollers can be operated on the same job site without interference from one another.
Standard Package – RT 82-SC-2 includes service tool, operator's manual, parts book and CE certificate.