Standard Outputs 10; 31.6; 100mV/g (±10%). • 29g wt • 161°C Max. Temp.
The slotted sides and a slotted base allow it to be mounted on 5 of its faces by sliding into the accompanying clip. Users can then mount the clips using normal glue methods and slide the accelerometers in and out of the clip as required. This ensures perfect repeatability for tests without the need for leaving the accelerometer in situ. In addition, for large channel count testing, all accelerometers can be mounted in the same orientation making software set up easier.
Manufactured in Titanium for low mass and long life, the AT/13 has three individual sensing elements internally mounted in the three orthogonal axes, this provides excellent performance in each axis with minimal cross axis effects.
Upper frequency performance when mounted in the clip is limited to xkHz, the AT/13 can be used without a clip by adhesive mount, in this configuration the upper frequency range is extended to 8kHz.
- Adhesive Mounting, or clip mouting with CL/01.
- Low mass Titanium design.
- KONIC Shear Sensing Element.
- Operating Temperature of up to 185°C (HT Version), 125°C Standard.
- 10mV/g or 100mV/g Sensitivity (±10%).
- Wideband temperature calibration
- Available in Charge or Voltage Output
- Clip Mounting with part no. CL/01 (not included).
- Modal Analysis of lightweight structures
- Vibration Shaker Testing
- Impact Testing