Screens using full steel plate screen mediums available. Drives can be electric or hydraulic and the screens can be supplied with inlet feeders if required.
We have a range of standard designs available and we will manufacture custom sizes and configurations according to your requirements.
Brentwood trommels include advanced features such as:
- Dual drives
- Ramp start controls providing easy starting loaded and in wet conditions
- Solid rubber wheels for maximum drive friction in wet conditions
- Brushes for cleaning
- Operator protection
- Walkways for maintenance and operators
- Centre support wheels where required
- Screens easily removable
- Options available with Brentwood Trommels:
- Screen – perforated rolled metal plate 10mm thick (typically for C&D applications)
- Internal screw in lieu of lifter beams
- Bag breakers (typically for MSW applications where plastic bags need to be opened)
- Bolt in screen sections (typically used where screen-hole sizes may need to be changed)
- Elevated walkway on one or both sides with ladder access (for maintenance and cleaning)
- Cleaning brushes (typically for compost applications to keep drum holes clear)
- Chain drive in lieu of friction drive wheels (typically for C&D applications)
- Bottom chute for discharge for fines onto conveyor
- End chute for oversize discharge onto conveyor
- Dust covers with access doors
We have a range of standard trommel sizes and designs as per below.We also offer custom designed trommel screens with throughputs up to 120T/hr.
|Model||Diameter (m)||Length (m)||Power (kW)||Capacity (m3/hr )||Capacity (t/hr)|