Through specialisation and repetition, the "Ergo" range of trough conveyors are mass produced in standard sizes, while still retaining the usual quality features renown to the Tekforce brand.
Standard Features for the ERGO range includes:
* 114 or 127 dia trough and return idlers
* Belt widths: 450, 600, 750, 900, 1050 & 1200
* Modular built - Aids installation & transit
* Spillage reduction features & load point skirts
* Load point - Impact idlers on normal duty conv's
* Load point - Impact bar assembly on heavy conv's
* Crowned pulleys to assist belt tracking
* Pulley size: Range between 270 & 505 dia.
* Neoprene lagging on drive pulley
* Endless belting available on short length conv's
* Primary and return belt cleaners
* Belt speed & drive based on tonnage capacity
* Belt tension: Mechancial screw adjustment
* Mesh safety guarding at head, tail & drive areas
* Reputable components and warranty guarantee
* Designed & built in Melbourne to Aust Std's
* Secondary belt cleaners & belt tracking units
* Gravity belt take up for heavy duty applications
* Hot dipped galvanized or alternate finish
* Integral walkway gantry 600mm wide or other
* Support structures, belt covers and weldments
* Belt vulcanizing and site services
* Scrapings conv's for spilled material @ transfer
Tekforce Engineering Pty Ltd are manufacturers and suppliers of belt-conveyors, automated conveying systems, vibratory feeders, materials handling equipment, forklift attachments and trough belt conveyor components for the materials / bulk materials sectors.
Established in 1995 in Melbourne VIC, Tekforce Engineering has steadily grown to become a recognised brand specialising as designers, manufacturers and agents of quality conveyors, components and vibratory equipment.
Materials handling solutions have been synonymous with Tekforce for over a decade, while the implementation of strategic partners have extended professional capabilities within the mining and minerals fields.
In 2007, Tekforce successfully attained representation as sales agents for FMC Technologies (Link-belt), bulk handling belt-conveyor idlers and trough conveyor components within the Australasian region, providing quality solutions for the mining and bulk minerals sectors.
In 2008, Tekforce successfully attained representation as Victorian and South Australian sales agents for light and heavy capacity vibratory feeders / screens which have been built and supported in Australia for 60 years.
Additionally to bulk materials, Tekforce are authorised partners and service providers for Dexion conveyor systems, specialising in distribution, warehousing and packaging facilities.
To compliment the materials handling product range, Tekforce attained representation as national agents for materials handling equipment and forklift attachments.