The AccuWash Truck Wheel Washer is ideal for busy work sites such as quarries, mine sites and landfill operations. Increasingly more stringent EPA regulations almost make it a mandatory requirement for sites experiencing track-out from vehicles leaving the site to install a Truck Wheel Washer to prevent this form of pollution.
Recent improvements made to the AccuWash Truck Wheel Washer includes:
- Electronic Vehicle Sensor To Remotely Activate The Water Sprays
- Increased Spray Nozzles For Better Washing Performance
- Auto/Manual Operation Of Scraper & Water Pump
- Fully Sealed Internal Water Holding Tank
- Stainless Steel Control Housing
- Emergency Stop Button
- In-Use Flashing Light
The Fully Automatic AccuWash Truck Wheel Washer is designed to thoroughly remove dust, soil, mud and organic materials from wheels, tyres under-bodies before vehicles access public roads. The self-cleaning models automatically filter and recycle the used water and then remove the sludge from the holding tank of the wheel washing system.
The AccuWash wheel wash systems are suited for high traffic throughput, are highly reliable and are economical to operate. Some models are designed to be readily relocated and all models meet all current EPA compliance codes.
Models are available:
- Wheel Wash 220 - A fully automatic model that does everything except drive the vehicle across it!
- G01EX - Typically mounted in a concrete pit.
- G03EX - Steel pit included and can be relocated easliy if required.
Accuweigh’s fully trained and experienced staff can provide free and professional advice on all Truck Wheel Washer applications.