Being a wireless system means it has many worthwhile advantages, advantages that save you time, money and headaches. Your trucks remain on the road and legal doing what they are supposed to do all day, every day.
- Weigh your load anywhere, anytime, with precision, efficiency and confidence.
- Regardless of temperature or location.
- Assist you to avoid overweight infringements.
- A key component is also the ability to maximize loads thus eliminating unnecessary extra trips to complete the job.
- Maximise your load to maximise your profit.
- A signal is sent every 3 seconds when loading to ensure that you remain legal whilst maximising your load.
- Gives you total Gross Vehicle Mass as well as individual axle group weights.
- Having your GVM right is no longer the only prerequisite. You must also ensure that your axle weights are also correct.
- Eliminate weighbridge fees and out of route KM
And most importantly TruckWeight is wireless technology:
- No longer restricted to the cabin of your rig the handheld unit brings the information to you while loading
- Each sensor can be installed in minutes, not hours or days resulting in minimal downtime.
- No wires, no maintenance, no worries - resulting in minimal downtime and costs.