In addition, Renishaw can also provide a number of customer-specific modifications to meet your needs.
Renishaw's new RESOLUTE™ ETR (Extended Temperature Range) encoder brings all the benefits of the revolutionary RESOLUTE™ absolute, fine pitch angle encoder to harsh, low-temperature applications. With operation guaranteed down to -40 °C (-40 °F) in non-condensing environments, RESOLUTE™ ETR is highly suited for use in demanding applications such as telescopes, scientific research and military and aerospace.
Benefits of the RESOLUTE™ ETR True Absolute Encoder:
- Operation guaranteed from -40 to +80 °C (-40 to +176 °F) in non-condensing environments
- Resolution to 1 nm at speeds up to 50 m/s (up to 32-bit resolution at 18,000 rpm)
- High shock and high vibration resistance
- Non-contact encoder system is directly mounted to eliminate flexible couplings
- Very low sub-divisional error (SDE) of ±40 nm for smooth velocity control
- Ultra-low noise (jitter) of less than 10 nm