Key features of the TRUMPF 1030
- A two kilowatt laser unit that deals with a sheet metal thickness of between five (aluminium) and 15 (mild steel) millimetres.
- Low footprint – no larger than 25 square metres.
Intelligent prompts and a touch screen to guide the user through the program.
- Various entry levels according to skills, allows users to start cutting without lengthy preparation.
- Suitable for those seeking to switch from conventional processes for prototyping, short production runs or as a training unit.
- Environmentally friendly, the 1.7 litre capacity laser gas cylinder supplied, will last for a whole year.