TSM for Equipment Service
"Reports derived from TSM have shown that in a 40 hour working week, the billing time for each technician has gone up by 10 hours – a 25% increase in productivity" - Dennis Grinzelis Technical Services Manager, McDonalds
Can You Improve Your Company’s Profitability?
- Historically, Equipment Service companies have been paper intensive operations and have faced considerable costs, inefficiencies and associated problems. Is this the case? Is there room for improvement?
- McDonalds is just one example of how TSM has transformed an Equipment Service company.
- As a result of working with a large number of Equipment Service clients we understand the issues faced prior to installing TSM include:
- Having comprehensive and readily available reports on specific areas of business productivity for Equipment Servicing.
- Difficulty tracking technician profitability & productivity
- Little information on technician costs
- Preventative Maintenance obligations remaining unaccounted for
- Omitting to bill for stock and parts
- Lengthy billing cycles causing cash flow problems
- Heavy dependence on technicians accurately filling out paperwork & returning it in a timely manner.
- Tracking loan equipment
- Prioritising jobs, ability to redeploy technicians to critical jobs
TSM Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- Are you still using manual processes, paper and home grown systems to run your Equipment Service Company?
- Have you considered the value of automation?
- Equipment Service clients tell us that automated job management, job tracking processes and the Contract Job module in TSM have significantly improved their productivity and bottom line.
Fundamental to increased profits for Equipment Service
- Faster billing cycle - improving cash flow
- Increased technician productivity
- Improved billing for stock and parts
- Improved tracking of loan equipment
- Meeting all preventative maintenance obligations
- Improved customer retention through better service
- Increased future sales through referrals and customer loyalty
- Less paperwork
- Improved stock control
- Fast management reporting in all areas of the Catering Equipment Service business
- Improved ability to prioritise jobs and send technicians to critical jobs
TSM for Equipment Service
With over 15 years of experience working with owners & senior management in Equipment Service companies, TSM has a proven track record for improving profitability, productivity and accountability. TSM is the ideal partner to take your Equipment Service company to the next level.
To Know about TSM for Equipment Service Please click here