TSM for Information Technology
TSM For Information Technology & Telecommunications
“Our entire business is managed by this one application, TSM has improved our repairs turnaround time by 50%" Exabyte Corporation, Bruce Carmen, Service Manager
"Using TSM enables the Service Centre to increase productivity by 40%. This is partly due to less time spent on administrative tasks."Australian Business Telephone Company (ABTC), Harry Bhogal, Service Manager
Can You Improve Your Company’s Profitability?
Historically, IT & T companies have been paper intensive operations and have faced considerable costs, inefficiencies and associated problems. Is this the case? Is there room for improvement?
Exabyte and ABTC are examples of how TSM has transformed an IT & T company
As a result of working with a large number of IT & T clients we understand the issues faced prior to installing TSM include:
- Having comprehensive and readily available reports on specific areas of business productivity for IT & T servicing.
- Difficulty tracking technician profitability & productivity
- Little information on technician costs
- Preventative Maintenance obligations remaining unaccounted for
- Honouring Service Level Agreements
- Tracking parts
- Tracking pre-paid time obligations
- Omitting to bill for stock and parts
- Lengthy billing cycles causing cash flow problems
- Heavy dependence on technicians accurately filling out paperwork & returning it in a timely manner.
TSM Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Are you still using manual processes, paper and home grown systems to run your IT & T company? Have you considered the value of automation?
IT & T clients tell us that automated job management, job tracking processes and the Contract Job module in TSM have significantly improved their productivity and bottom line.
Fundamental to increased profits for IT & T
- Faster billing cycle - improving cash flow
- Increased technician productivity
- Tracking Service Level Agreements
- Tracking Prepaid Time
- Improved billing for stock and parts
- Improved tracking of loan equipment
- Meeting all preventative maintenance obligations
- Improved customer retention through better service
- Increased future sales through referrals and customer loyalty
- Less paperwork
- Improved stock control
- Fast management reporting in all areas of the IT & T business
- Improved ability to prioritise jobs and send technicians to critical jobs
TSM for IT & T
With over 15 years of experience working with owners & senior management in IT & T companies, TSM has a proven track record for improving profitability, productivity and accountability.
TSM is the ideal partner to take your IT & T company to the next level.
To Know about TSM for Information Technology Please click here