TSM Professional is the award winning flagship product of The Service Manager. This revolutionary service management software helps you work smarter, not harder.
TSM Professional is aimed at Small-Medium businesses (SMB) although it can handle a large number of jobs.
Our customers cover all aspects of Field Service including Telecommunications, IT, HVAC, Electrical Contracting, Fire, Plumbing, Security and over 150 other sub verticals where jobs need to be tracked.
TSM customers are given the tools they need to
Typically improve their productivity by 20% Double field service staff without increasing administration Work 10 hours less per week Increase profits by a minimum of $50,000 within the first year of using the TSM product. This increase recurring annually.
TSM seamlessly integrates with handheld devices, leading CRM, accounting and web solutions and is easily implemented into small and medium-sized businesses.
TSM Professional Software Features
- Electronic Whiteboard
Outlook Style Calendar – Visually schedule jobs for your technicians
- Job Tracking – Allocation of resources, tracks time and resources, escalation, SLA reporting
- Job Cards- Customized format, can be printed, sms’d, emailed faxed or sent to a PDA
- Full Job History- Easily accessible
- Warranty Tracking
- Quotations – Automatically converted to jobs
- Pricing matrix for labour and parts
- Timesheets – Automatically generated from job information
- Parts Used - enter all parts used on the job
- Automatically bill overtime, travel allowances etc.
- Service multiple items of equipment on a single job
- Help Desk
- Quick Jobs
- Scheduled or Preventative Maintenance – Totally automated to produce recurring jobs, quotes and invoices
- Full Job Tracking on client assets, serial numbers and job equipment history
- Tracking of warranty details – and warranty repair costs
- Pre Paid Time and Incidents – Perfect for support agreements and consultants who sell their time in advance
- Multi Warehouse Stock Control – includes Van Stock
- Automatic re-order limits
- Superseded and Alternate Parts
- Five Pricing levels – Cost or quantity break pricing
- Store Pictures of Stock Items
- Automatically import price files from suppliers
- Bill of Materials, Kits, Assemblies
- Interwarehouse Transfer Tracking
- Purchase Orders for jobs or inventory with backorders and supplier invoices
- Training Courses, insurance and Qualifications
- Employee groups
- Comprehensive Query By Example style Reporting
- Report Generator
- Automatic Report Scheduler
- Knowledgebase to store any information
- Interfaces to numerous accounting packages including QuickBooks and MYOB
- Export Data easily to Excel, ASCII, Word or PDF
- Web Interface for Clients and Technicians
- TSM Remote full wireless mobility solutions
- Security levels and Audit trails
- Link Related documents to Jobs, Customers or Products
- User Configurable via Multiple Set Up Options
To Know More about TSM Professional Please click here