TSM Remote is a companion program to TSM, providing full functionality in the field via a wireless Pocket PC. Information is updated in real time with your TSM back office system.
Is this the way you do things now?
Field Service organisations need to send information back and forth with technicians in the field. Do you have a problem with the timeliness of the exchange of this information with your technicians?
This exchange of information requires many steps including:
- Making a phone call
- Filling out forms in the field
- Taking paperwork back to the office
- Entering job information into your jobbing system
- Re-entering job information into your accounting system
- Invoice preparation
- Sending the invoice to the customer
Do you experience a time delay in invoice preparation as a result of all the steps you have to go through? Do you miss sending any invoices out?
TSM Remote helps you improve this with a single point of entry for all information.
Improved Cash flow
- Immediate invoicing - invoice as soon as the job is complete
- Lower administration time - billable hours increased
- Redeploy staff from tracking job details to cash collection.
- Electronically place orders with suppliers - in the field!
- Ease of reconciliation of purchase orders to jobs
- Never invoice a job again without all the purchases logged.
Parts and Time capture
- Track van stock - capture parts in the field with the correct price, as they are used.
- Record labour in real time - clock on and off jobs in the field.
- Customers can sign for a job directly on the Pocket PC. The signature is then electronically captured and saved with the job.
- Use the Pocket PC camera to capture photos on site and save them with the job.
- Create quotes in the field, convert them to jobs without re-keying. Quotes are automatically saved on your back office system.
- Capture payments on site and automatically save them on the back office system for processing - or integrate directly to our in field credit card gateway.
- TSM Remote Minimum System Requirements
Minimum Specifications for TSM Remote Server loaded on the TSM Server
- Pentium 4 2.8 GHz with Hyper Threading
- 1GB RAM
- 100Mbit network card
- 15Gb free HDD space
- Windows XP Pro SP2 or Windows 2003 Server Standard
- Static IP on network card
- Internet connection with static IP
- .NET Framework V1.1
- SQL 2000 if greater than 5 TSM Remote licenses
- MSDE if less than 5 TSM Remote licenses
- Server must not be a Domain Controller. Must be able to access the TSM directory across the network (if applicable) .The ‘sa’ password for SQL/MSDE must be provided.
- Windows Mobile 2005
- 128Mb ROM
- 64Mb RAM
The PDA must have a screen resolution of 240 pixels horizontally by 320 pixels vertically. TSM Remote is designed to be run in portrait mode only.
To Know about TSM Remote Please click here