The Megger TTR100 is an automatic single-phase handheld, battery operated transformer turns ratio test set used to measure the turns ratio, excitation current, phase displacement,dc resistance and polarity of windings in single and three-phase distribution transformers (tested phase by phase), potential & current transformers, and tapped transformers.
The unique design of the TTR100 allows the user to operate the test set while holding it in one hand. No other transformer test set offers this capability. It effectively eliminates the user from having to kneel or bend over to operate the instrument and speeds up testing time.
- Fully automatic; fast; easy-to-use; handheld; robust; lightweight
- Battery powered with power-saving and shutdown function
- Tests turns ratio, phase displacement, excitation current, vector group, winding resistance and polarity
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- RS232 for data transfer and printing
- Stores 200 test results and 100 user-defined transformer test settings
- Six user-selectable languages
Its rugged and robust design makes this instrument well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments. The TTR100 is particularly suited for testing in substations and transformer-manufacturing environments where testing single and three-phase transformers can be performed. The TTR100 provides reliable results, helping the user in determining the condition of the transformer under test. It features a high contrast LCD screen which can be seen in bright or ambient light.