- Single and three-phase transformer testing
- Fully automatic; fast; easy-to-use; robust; lightweight
- Battery powered
- Tests turns ratio, excitation current, and polarity
- Simple, one-button operation
- Quick-start guide on front panel
- Operator-selectable languages
Realizing the extreme environments in which the TTR25 must operate, special attention has been paid to making it extra rugged, with a high impact, shock resistant case, yet incredibly lightweight at a mere 870g (1.9lbs).
Its design makes this instrument well suited for use in a variey of harsh environments. The TTR25 is particularly suited for testing in substations, transformer-manufacturing environments, and meter shops. It features a high-contrast, backlit LCD screen which can be seen in bright or ambient light.